Professor Wes Hutchinson will teach “Consumer Neuroscience” this spring! According to the syllabus, neuroscience and its applications to marketing and the development of brain-enhancing games and tools have undergone “explosive growth” and “been met with both excitement and skepticism.” The course will provide an overview of these developments and attempt to “separate ‘neuro-reality’ from ‘neuro-hype’.”
Recent CNS News/Events
- PIK Professor Michael Platt joins CNS
- 2017 SCAN Retreat Recap
- The eloquent Jason Karlawish on Alzheimer’s and aging
- Two new SCAN electives will be offered Spring 2017
- Neuroscience and music this Saturday, Dec 3
- New Associate Director for Education at CNS
- NYT Op Ed on “DIY” Brain Stimulation
- Visit the CNS!
- Animal Research Neuroethics Workshop
- Announcing NeuWrite Philadelphia!
March 2 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Philadelphia PA United States
March 13 @ 8:00 am - March 19 @ 5:00 pm