Penn CNS faculty member Jason writes a blog for Forbes magazine – see his essays on aging, dementia, medicine and health policy here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonkarlawish/#1271e9856154
Recent CNS News/Events
- PIK Professor Michael Platt joins CNS
- 2017 SCAN Retreat Recap
- The eloquent Jason Karlawish on Alzheimer’s and aging
- Two new SCAN electives will be offered Spring 2017
- Neuroscience and music this Saturday, Dec 3
- New Associate Director for Education at CNS
- NYT Op Ed on “DIY” Brain Stimulation
- Visit the CNS!
- Animal Research Neuroethics Workshop
- Announcing NeuWrite Philadelphia!