Professor Wes Hutchinson will teach “Consumer Neuroscience” this spring! According to the syllabus, neuroscience and its applications to marketing and the development of brain-enhancing games and tools have undergone “explosive growth” and “been met with both excitement and skepticism.” The course will provide an overview of these developments and attempt to “separate ‘neuro-reality’ from ‘neuro-hype’.”
Recent CNS News/Events
- Opportunity for grad students interested in neuroscience & society
- 2018 SCAN Retreat Recap
- Eric Kandel on his life in neuroscience and the arts
- Lunch with Mike Gazzaniga CANCELED due to weather.
- Spring 2018 Public Talks on “Brain Development and Society”
- Allyson Mackey receives APS award!
- Critical Analysis of fMRI – suicide prediction
- Upcoming Event: Graduate Certificate in Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) on-campus information session
- The Neuroscience of Socioeconomic Status
- NIH announces its latest call for neuroethics grant proposals