Professor Wes Hutchinson will teach “Consumer Neuroscience” this spring! According to the syllabus, neuroscience and its applications to marketing and the development of brain-enhancing games and tools have undergone “explosive growth” and “been met with both excitement and skepticism.” The course will provide an overview of these developments and attempt to “separate ‘neuro-reality’ from ‘neuro-hype’.”
Recent CNS News/Events
- Spring 2018 Public Talks on “Brain Development and Society”
- Allyson Mackey receives APS award!
- Critical Analysis of fMRI – suicide prediction
- Upcoming Event: Graduate Certificate in Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) on-campus information session
- The Neuroscience of Socioeconomic Status
- NIH announces its latest call for neuroethics grant proposals
- CNS faculty team up to test brain training!
- CNS announces new fellowship opportunities for undergrads!
- CNS Undergraduate Fellows Program
- Predicting Mens Rea with fMRI