The work of CNS Associate Director Stephen Morse will be the focus of a neurolaw meeting this June in Florence, Italy. The two-day meeting will bring together scholars in law, philosophy and psychiatry to discuss and celebrate Stephen’s influential work on responsibility and criminal law. For more information, see http://neurolawconference.com.
Recent CNS News/Events
- Spring 2018 Public Talks on “Brain Development and Society”
- Allyson Mackey receives APS award!
- Critical Analysis of fMRI – suicide prediction
- Upcoming Event: Graduate Certificate in Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) on-campus information session
- The Neuroscience of Socioeconomic Status
- NIH announces its latest call for neuroethics grant proposals
- CNS faculty team up to test brain training!
- CNS announces new fellowship opportunities for undergrads!
- CNS Undergraduate Fellows Program
- Predicting Mens Rea with fMRI