The work of CNS Associate Director Stephen Morse will be the focus of a neurolaw meeting this June in Florence, Italy. The two-day meeting will bring together scholars in law, philosophy and psychiatry to discuss and celebrate Stephen’s influential work on responsibility and criminal law. For more information, see http://neurolawconference.com.
Recent CNS News/Events
- CNS announces new fellowship opportunities for undergrads!
- CNS Undergraduate Fellows Program
- Predicting Mens Rea with fMRI
- PIK Professor Michael Platt joins CNS
- 2017 SCAN Retreat Recap
- The eloquent Jason Karlawish on Alzheimer’s and aging
- Two new SCAN electives will be offered Spring 2017
- Neuroscience and music this Saturday, Dec 3
- New Associate Director for Education at CNS
- NYT Op Ed on “DIY” Brain Stimulation