Penn’s own Stephen Morse helped develop a novel method for discriminating criminal acts committed with knowledge versus recklessly, in collaboration with a team from the MacArthur Network on Law and Neuroscience. Read it here: http://www.pnas.org/content/114/12/3222.full
Recent CNS News/Events
- Opportunity for grad students interested in neuroscience & society
- 2018 SCAN Retreat Recap
- Eric Kandel on his life in neuroscience and the arts
- Lunch with Mike Gazzaniga CANCELED due to weather.
- Spring 2018 Public Talks on “Brain Development and Society”
- Allyson Mackey receives APS award!
- Critical Analysis of fMRI – suicide prediction
- Upcoming Event: Graduate Certificate in Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) on-campus information session
- The Neuroscience of Socioeconomic Status
- NIH announces its latest call for neuroethics grant proposals