Penn’s own Stephen Morse helped develop a novel method for discriminating criminal acts committed with knowledge versus recklessly, in collaboration with a team from the MacArthur Network on Law and Neuroscience. Read it here: http://www.pnas.org/content/114/12/3222.full
Recent CNS News/Events
- Upcoming Event: Graduate Certificate in Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) on-campus information session
- The Neuroscience of Socioeconomic Status
- NIH announces its latest call for neuroethics grant proposals
- CNS faculty team up to test brain training!
- CNS announces new fellowship opportunities for undergrads!
- CNS Undergraduate Fellows Program
- Predicting Mens Rea with fMRI
- PIK Professor Michael Platt joins CNS
- 2017 SCAN Retreat Recap
- The eloquent Jason Karlawish on Alzheimer’s and aging