Penn’s own Stephen Morse helped develop a novel method for discriminating criminal acts committed with knowledge versus recklessly, in collaboration with a team from the MacArthur Network on Law and Neuroscience. Read it here: http://www.pnas.org/content/114/12/3222.full
Recent CNS News/Events
- Spring 2018 Public Talks on “Brain Development and Society”
- Allyson Mackey receives APS award!
- Critical Analysis of fMRI – suicide prediction
- Upcoming Event: Graduate Certificate in Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) on-campus information session
- The Neuroscience of Socioeconomic Status
- NIH announces its latest call for neuroethics grant proposals
- CNS faculty team up to test brain training!
- CNS announces new fellowship opportunities for undergrads!
- CNS Undergraduate Fellows Program
- Predicting Mens Rea with fMRI