In this week’s Science, CNS Director Farah points out how little we know about the safety and efficacy of drugs and devices for cognitive enhancement, and asks whether science and policy can catch up with ongoing practice in this area. http://www.sciencemag.org/content/350/6259/379.summary
Recent CNS News/Events
- PIK Professor Michael Platt joins CNS
- 2017 SCAN Retreat Recap
- The eloquent Jason Karlawish on Alzheimer’s and aging
- Two new SCAN electives will be offered Spring 2017
- Neuroscience and music this Saturday, Dec 3
- New Associate Director for Education at CNS
- NYT Op Ed on “DIY” Brain Stimulation
- Visit the CNS!
- Animal Research Neuroethics Workshop
- Announcing NeuWrite Philadelphia!