We are thrilled to announce a new position at the CNS, and a new person to fill it: Dr. Hilary Gerstein comes to us from the Society for Neuroscience in DC, where she worked to inform the public, including lawmakers and their Capitol Hill staff, about neuroscience. Her own neuroscience background is in cellular and molecular neuroscience and their relation to behavior. At Penn she will serve as Associate Director for the SCAN Certificate program as well as for the CNS’s first Associate Director for Education. Stay tuned for exciting new opportunities!
Recent CNS News/Events
- PIK Professor Michael Platt joins CNS
- 2017 SCAN Retreat Recap
- The eloquent Jason Karlawish on Alzheimer’s and aging
- Two new SCAN electives will be offered Spring 2017
- Neuroscience and music this Saturday, Dec 3
- New Associate Director for Education at CNS
- NYT Op Ed on “DIY” Brain Stimulation
- Visit the CNS!
- Animal Research Neuroethics Workshop
- Announcing NeuWrite Philadelphia!
March 2 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Philadelphia PA United States
March 13 @ 8:00 am - March 19 @ 5:00 pm