In this week’s Science, CNS Director Farah points out how little we know about the safety and efficacy of drugs and devices for cognitive enhancement, and asks whether science and policy can catch up with ongoing practice in this area. http://www.sciencemag.org/content/350/6259/379.summary
Recent CNS News/Events
- Opportunity for grad students interested in neuroscience & society
- 2018 SCAN Retreat Recap
- Eric Kandel on his life in neuroscience and the arts
- Lunch with Mike Gazzaniga CANCELED due to weather.
- Spring 2018 Public Talks on “Brain Development and Society”
- Allyson Mackey receives APS award!
- Critical Analysis of fMRI – suicide prediction
- Upcoming Event: Graduate Certificate in Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) on-campus information session
- The Neuroscience of Socioeconomic Status
- NIH announces its latest call for neuroethics grant proposals