We are thrilled to announce a new position at the CNS, and a new person to fill it: Dr. Hilary Gerstein comes to us from the Society for Neuroscience in DC, where she worked to inform the public, including lawmakers and their Capitol Hill staff, about neuroscience. Her own neuroscience background is in cellular and molecular neuroscience and their relation to behavior. At Penn she will serve as Associate Director for the SCAN Certificate program as well as for the CNS’s first Associate Director for Education. Stay tuned for exciting new opportunities!
Recent CNS News/Events
- Spring 2018 Public Talks on “Brain Development and Society”
- Allyson Mackey receives APS award!
- Critical Analysis of fMRI – suicide prediction
- Upcoming Event: Graduate Certificate in Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) on-campus information session
- The Neuroscience of Socioeconomic Status
- NIH announces its latest call for neuroethics grant proposals
- CNS faculty team up to test brain training!
- CNS announces new fellowship opportunities for undergrads!
- CNS Undergraduate Fellows Program
- Predicting Mens Rea with fMRI