The Penn Center for Neuroscience and Society is committed to collaboration beyond our campus boundaries. We have established fruitful working relationships with groups and organizations around the world.
- Center for Cognitive Liberty and Ethics
- The Dana Foundation
- European Neuroscience and Society Network
- The Franklin Institute
- The Hastings Center
- London School of Economics – BIOS
- MacArthur Law & Neuroscience Project
- International Neuroethics Society
- Neurotechnology Industry Association
- The Oxford Centre for Neuroethics
- Philadelphia College of Physicians
- University of Chicago: Department of Economics
- University of Wisconsin: Neuroscience & Public Policy Program
The Center for Neuroscience and Society is one of the few cross-school Centers at Penn, with multidisciplinary faculty representing the schools of Law, Medicine, Business, Engineering and Applied Sciences, Arts and Sciences, and Social Policy and Practice. The Center aims to promote collaboration and build ties across the University.